Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My first post on My blog.

This is amazing.

      In the first few days that I have been an online domme I have already found new slaves. In fact I'm already getting a present from one who knows exactly how to be a good piggy bank. My second has made a tribute in which I will pick a gift and then put it up online for all to see exactly how I should be treated. If you have read my blog you know A lot about me already. If not ,you better get to reading because I am not going to explain myself twice. Hmmm what else should I put? Oh in a few days once I get nite-flirt going I will be putting up links for assignments and tasks that I will expect you piggys to do unless I have given you a personal tasks in which case you better do something to impress me. I will be asking for monthly tax's as well for you losers so you know exactly where to put the money that you worked so hard to make for me.Also I have put up my youtube link so when I am showing off my new gifts and tributes you can see how pleased I am. I will be putting up the names and gifts that I got from my puppies to show you other losers that if you want my attention you have to give me money. I've been thinking about starting a "I need a car fund" so I can make you work harder and longer hours just to take care of me. NOW that we got that out of the way, Today is a simple day for me. Right now I'm finishing up my blog and I'm trying to get verified on findoms.com. Thats Pretty much my day in a nutshell besides having to go tan..well before you leave send a tribute to your goddess and be  good bitch about it too :)


Lust,

   Mistress Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment