Monday, September 22, 2014

Ok,
     So its been a full year since I have written anything.. But damn Has time Flown by. I had gotten distracted with life. Since I had last posted. I actually had quite a few more things come my way. I had a 500$ scooter that I had gotten because I used babyPig. he Loves it when I use him and take back whats mine. Also I had received more clothing and stuff from my list that baby pig had once again gotten used for. (I have pictures of me on the scooter but my computer had crashed so I lost alot of stuff..need a need computer too now lol)
The total amount of how much I used him for was insane. It had to be over 3k. He ended up losing his job and I got distracted by more important things so we haven't talked since then much. I'm still working my butt off but I decided it was about time to come back and do what I had originally intended to do. Which was be a findom and a damn good one at that! So heres to a new year of being good at what I love.

Ps: I plan on opening a clips4sale store but I just have to make clips for it. The rest of my links should still be good but if they aren't e-mail me and I will take care of it.


This is the 500$ scooter>>

No comments:

Post a Comment