Saturday, June 6, 2015

Bring On The Tributes

Ok ,
   So within the last two years I have been missing. Shit Happened But I'm Back.

The last time I Blogged I forgot to post All of my Tributes and Packages and I've felt Lazy about it for a Long time. So last I was around I had gotten 3K Worth of  Amazon GC's From  BabyPup and it resulted In all kinds of Lingerie That I absolutely deserved. Also it Included Domme Outfits and shoes. and lastly dresses and skirts. Also as seen below some Jewelry and Some Mask's. Also when I get the chance I will Include the Picture Of the Scooter (600$) .  Updates follow Below.










Update 1 : Also Recently, I had Gotten more From BabyPup And so when I get all of those shipments I will take More pictures (Possibly with me in some of them for the Gallery that I'm Making. 

Update 2 :I will be Adding A Cuckold and Chastity  Service and I mean to Upgrade My Blog to Have a Page pertaining to The rules that will be set down for my cucks and losers.

Update 3: I will be making a Gallery to show you Losers exactly How beautiful I am and How much you just can't resist My Blonde Charm ;) 

Update 4: My Twitter Will also Be more Active So Follow me On Twitter. I believe My Twitter Feed Is on the Right hand side of the Page.

One last Thing Pups, Losers , Pay Pigs and slut Pups. I will be starting a Few Funds for stuff that I need to keep Myself Happy Inc. Vacations and a New Laptop and Also I will Have Pay My Bill Pups. So lets get to serving ME and Making Me Happy ;)  

I have a P.O Box as Well that you Can Send Me Gifts and Money to With your Name or Handle from one of the sites (Please Include Site). The Address Is In The Contact Me Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment